Price: Starts at $649 in the winter and $799 in the summer (depending on group size). We will email you a quote based on your booking details and the options you choose below.
Itinerary (adjustments available upon request):
- Pickup around 8:00 AM from Toronto or 9 AM if starting in Niagara Falls
- 3 to 4 hours of free time in Niagara Falls + optional activities (see below)
- Niagara Whirlpool Rapids, floral clock, Queenston Heights Park and other scenic attractions along the Niagara Parkway
- Wine tasting (optional)
- Return to your location around 5:00 PM
Tour add-ons, price per person, including tax, fees and group discounts:
– Niagara City Cruises boat tour ($36)
– Bird Kingdom ($16)
– Skylon Tower Observation Deck ($19)
– Journey Behind the Falls ($27)
– Niagara Falls Helicopter Ride ($130)
– White Water Walk ($20)
– Wine Tasting and Cheese at Lakeview Wine Co ($20)
Although we can pre-arrange these options for you, your best option for all of them (except the wine tasting which we need to reserve in advance) is to decide and buy tickets during your trip. If you wish to pre-pay, let us know.
– Lunch and free time at Niagara-on-the-Lake – select your own lunch options on the day of the trip + a visit to Niagara-on-the-Lake
– Lunch organized at a restaurant of your choice (like the Mandarin Chinese Buffet in Niagara Falls or the Sheraton buffet over the falls)
We suggest having lunch at Niagara-on-the-Lake. We think it will be more enjoyable. Plus you will get to spend some time in the beautiful town.